TERMINAL AND BOARDING
• There is a meeting point in every terminal marked with signs. We ask the persons in need of assistance to arrive there at least 60 minutes before the departure or upon the time that has been agreed beforehand. At the meeting point, there is either staff present or a call button/phone through which the assistance staff can be reached.
• The assistance staff will help the disabled person/person with reduced mobility and luggage from the terminal meeting point to check-in and from there aboard the ship, into the cabin or to the vessel's meeting point. In the harbors, there are elevators and wheelchairs to provide the necessary help for passengers to board and disembark the vessels. The need for assistance must be notified at least 48 hours before the departure.
• A disabled passenger/passenger with reduced mobility can get assistance moving to the toilet area in the terminal.
• If needed, the terminals will provide more information about the voyage to the passengers. Tallink Silja strives to take disabled passengers/passengers with reduced mobility and their special needs into consideration when distributing information.
Remember to arrive on time! These services among others are at your disposal in nearly all terminals:
- Handicap parking
- Accessible toilets
- Assistance service
- The staff has been trained to take into consideration passengers who need assistance
The assistance service meeting points are located nearby terminal exits. At the meeting point, there is either staff present or a call button/phone through which the assistance staff can be reached. You can check the location of the meeting point and other handicap services by choosing the right terminal from below:
- West Harbour / Helsinki
- Olympiaterminal / Helsinki
- Turku Harbour
- Marienhamn / Åland
- Långnäs / Åland
- Värtan / Tukholma
- Frihamnen / Stockholm
- D-terminal / Tallinn
- Riga Passenger Terminal
Meeting point is next to the entrance. Check-in is in the 2nd floor. You can use elevator.
Return to top