Serial tickets for Tallinn-Helsinki route
Fixed price for seat and vehicle
If you travel frequently between Tallinn and Helsinki, we recommend serial tickets! There are up to 6 daily departures from both cities, so we are sure you will find a suitable schedule for your needs. Choose a suitable type of serial ticket for your purposes.
Take advantage of serial tickets
Terms and conditions of Tallink serial tickets
- Serial-ticket is valid for 8x, 14x, or 24x one-way trips on the Tallinn-Helsinki or Helsinki-Tallinn routes.
- Serial ticket is issued to one specified person or company, but they are not personal, and they can be shared with others.
- One passenger serial ticket is valid for one passenger on a one-way trip.
- One vehicle serial ticket is valid for one vehicle on one-way travel and does not include a passenger ticket.
- Tickets are valid for 12 months after purchase.
- You can purchase a trip with a serial ticket from Tallink's sales agencies, call center, or website by providing the serial ticket's code.
- You can use up to 6 serial tickets in one booking.
- In Online booking, the serial ticket is always automatically connected to the first leg of the roundtrip.
- There is no penalty fee for changing the ticket paid with a serial ticket and you can change the ticket until the end of the check-in, excluding the bookings that have additional paid services that have their normal changing/cancellation fee (e.g. meals).
- Prices include fuel and CO2 surcharge.