Information about cabins on board:
- Executive Suite-, Suite-, Junior suite-, Commodore-, DeLuxe-, Family- and A-Class cabins have a window (seaview).
- Promenade-Class cabins on Silja Symphony and Silja Serenade overlook the Promenade inside the ship.
- All cabins are equipped with shower and WC.
- Bed linen and towels are included
- Passengers can order a baby bed (for children under 2 y.), a baby potty or bed rails for children to the cabin pre hand. (Note! Not on Star or Megastar). You can order them from our contact center. If the journey starts in less than 5h, you can check the availability from the ship info.
- There are special cabins available for disabled or allergic persons, as well as for people traveling with pets.
- On some routes cabin cleaning and making the beds will be started already before arrival to the destination port, so that the cabins would be cleaned before the beginning of the next journey. However, the cabin is available throughout the journey, also during the cleaning, and the luggage can be kept in the cabin. There will be an annoncement on board about when the cleaning will start.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in the cabin, dining restaurants, corridors, elevators and stairwells. Smoking is allowed only on outside decks and designated areas with "Smoking area" signs.