Helsinki - Stockholm route
- Unique Promenade is the centre of the ship on deck 7
- Grande Buffet restaurant
- Cosy Italian restaurant Tavolàta, New Grill House restaurant
- The best sushi on the Baltic Sea in Sushi & Co restaurant
- Huge Tax Free Superstore
- Large playroom for children
- Luxurious shops including Tommy Hilfiger and Marimekko
- Stylish Commodore, Deluxe and Family cabins
- Sunflower Oasis Spa
Silja Symphony returned to Stockholm-Helsinki route 27 August 2021.
Sister ship Silja Serenade operates on Helsinki-Stockholm route every other day.
A cruise on Silja Symphony is like a city break in the Middle-Europe: imagine yourself walking on a shopping street! The heart of the ship is the pedestrian street Promenade, where you can find a wide variety of shops and fascinating restaurants. Silja Symphony has gone through several renewal project during her recent history:
Entertainment & cruise programme onboard Silja Symphony →