- Departure every evening from Turku to Kapellskär at 18:30
- Departure every morning from Kapellskör to Turku at 07:15
- One of the newest cruise ships on the Baltic Sea
- New Grande Buffet & Fast Lane restaurants
- Fashion Street shop
- Siljaland playroom for children
- Live entertainment every day - read more about entertainment →
The timetable and route for Baltic Princess has changed temporarily. Starting from 13 September 2022 until 31 March 2023 the ship operates on Turku-Kapellskär route instead of Turku-Stockholm route. The ship makes a stop in Långnäs, Åland. Departure time from Turku is earlier, already at 18:30, which allows you to enjoy the evening longer.
One way and roundtrips are possible only with a vehicle. It is possible to travel without a vehicle when having 22 hour return cruise.
From 1 April 2023 ship will return to its normal route Turku-Stockholm with daily departures at 20:15. Timetables →