Helsinki South Harbor, Olympia Terminal
Terminal open 11:30-17:00
Check-in open 14:45-16:40 (no ticket sales)
Car check-in from 15:00
Embarking from 15:30 (Commodore-Suite customers 15:00)
Note: Silja Line sales point and check-in in Olympia terminal no longer accept cash. You can use bank or credit cards for payments.
HOW TO GET THERE
From/to the airport
- Bus 600 and I- and P-trains go from Helsinki-Vantaa airport to the railway station (23,6 km). There's a tram connection to the terminal from the railway station.
- Check Helsinki-Vantaa airport webpage for more information.
- Tram 2 goes to Olympia terminal from the railway station (2,2 km) and from Kamppi bus terminal (tram stop on Mannerheimintie) (3,1 km).
- Tram 3 goes to Olympia terminal from the railway station via Kaivopuisto park.
Route maps and stops:
- Check more information on Helsinki Region Transport website.
- Short term parking is located in front of the terminal building (max. 4h, price €5/h)
- Olympia Parking car park is open every day while the ship is in harbour.
68 parking spaces are available indoors, on the lower floor of the terminal.
Parking is available for the ship’s passengers in Olympiaparkki for 50-hour period at €47.60.
Aimo Park customer service, tel. +358 (0)207 812 414
N.B! he parking spaces need to be booked in advance online at www.satamaparkki.fi
- Europark/ P-Tähtitornin vuori, Tähtitornin vuori garage, tel. +358 20 7907301
Please ask for a discount ticket from Silja Serenade/Symphony info desk or from the Olympia Terminal check-in deks. When you come back to the garage, first insert the parking ticket then the validation ticket to receive the reduced price (-15%) benefit. Make sure you get the parking ticket back to exit the garage after use.
- Aimo Park Kasarmitori, tel. +358 20 7812410
Parking with Club One card (2 days) 30€. The car can be left on the day of the departure after 15:00 and must be picked up on the day of return by 12:00. Discount is given remotely from Aimo Park's info, when pressing the info button of the parking ticket machine.
- Warehouse terminal parking Makasiiniterminaali pysäköinti
5€/1-6 h & after 6hrs 0.40€/h.
- The small shop is open from 09:00- 17:00 (terminal opening times).
- Souvenirs, hygiene neccenecessities, magazines, sweets, coffee and refreshments
- Tickets for public transportation
- Luggage room:
Cost: small/medium bag 3 euros and big bag 4 euros.
The luggage can be left there for one cruise time/duration maximum with one payment.
There are no separate lockers for luggage.
- Bistro food, drinks, coffee and a large terrace
- Open Mon-Sat 09.00-17.00, Sun 10.00-17.00