- Departure every evening from Turku to Stockholm at 20:15
- Departure every morning from Stockholm to Turku at 07:10
- One of the newest cruise ships on the Baltic Sea
- Grande Buffet & Fast Lane restaurants
- Fashion Street shop
- Siljaland playroom for children
- Live entertainment every day - read more about entertainment →
Baltic Princess operates from 3 September 2023 on Turku-Kapellskär route instead of Turku-Stockholm route. The ship makes a stop in Långnäs, Åland. Departure time from Turku is already at 18:30, which allows you to enjoy the evening longer.
On Turku-Kapellskär route one way and roundtrips are possible only with a vehicle. Very limited amount of foot passengers are allowed travel from Turku to Kapellskär. It is possible to travel without a vehicle when having 22-hour return cruise. Kapellskär is located 90km north of Stockholm.