COLLECTING VEHICLES FROM PORT OF TALLINN
OLD CITY HARBOR D-TERMINAL
COLLECTING VEHICLES transported by AS Tallink Grupp from the Old City Harbour D-terminal
Cargo Service opening hours:
Mobile +372 516 4376
The vehicles are operated in Cargo Service by TLG Stividor OÜ.
HOW TO COLLECT YOUR FREIGHT/VEHICLE FROM THE OLD CITY HARBOR D-TERMINAL
Collecting your vehicles ON FOOT (without a vehicle)
1. Prior to arrival to port territory to collect your freight unit/vehicle, it is required to send an e-mail to: email@example.com, with the following information:
- name and surname of the person collecting the freight unit/vehicle and their personal ID-code.
For more information, call: +372 516 4376.
2. If the name of the person/company collecting the freight unit/vehicle is NOT listed on the accompanying freight document as the person/company receiving the freight unit/vehicle, then to collect the freight unit/vehicle, we require you to present a valid authorisation letter (or send via e-mail), provided by the intended Receiver/Owner of the freight unit (vehicle).
3. How to access the collection point operated by TLG Stividor OÜ in the Old City Harbour D-Terminal:
Enter the D-Terminal territory by using the pedestrian gate, located next to D-Terminal (see photo). Once you have arrived at the gate, please call: +372 516 4376 and you will be met by the employee of the Cargo Service of TLG Stividor OÜ who will accompany you to the collection point.
Collecting your freight unit/vehicle WITH A VEHICLE in the D-Terminal
Approach the D-Terminal via the Reidi road, access through the Cargo Check-In: enter via gate: Ametikäik nr 1. (See attached plan)
1. To enter the D-Terminal territory with your vehicle to collect your freight unit/vehicle, please notify us as a minimum of 30-minutes prior to arrival by e-mailing at: firstname.lastname@example.org, and providing the following information:
- name of the intended receiver/owner of the freight unit/vehicle;
- registration number of the vehicle entering the port’s territory;
- name and surname of the driver and their personal ID-code.
For more information, please call +372 516 4376.
NB! Provided this information has been e-mailed prior to arrival, the gate „Teenistuskäik nr 1/ Trailers“ opens automatically.
NB! If this information has not been sent to us in advance, the driver must visit the Cargo Check-in office in person where the Access Permit will be provided for the vehicle to enter the port’s territory.
2. The driver collecting the freight unit/vehicle must present their ID document or the Authorisation Letter from the person/company who is the intended receiver/owner of the freight unit/vehicle.
SERVICE TARIFFS AT THE OLD CITY HARBOUR D-TERMINAL (Payable to TLG Stividor OÜ):
1. STORAGE OF FREIGHT UNITS/VEHICLES
Storage is FREE OF CHARGE from arrival until 12.00 on the following day
Every following 24h-period until the 2nd day from arrival is charged as follows (per unit of freight/per 24h):
a. Freight units/vehicles (passenger cars, minivans, vans, motorcycles, etc) 12 €
b. Trailers and semi-trailers, coaches, lorries, tractors, construction and agricultural vehicles and all other rolling stock 14 €
Starting from the 3rd 24-h period, the storage tariffs are doubled.
• Dangerous freight units (including vehicles containing dangerous goods) – for storing and re-loading, the tariffs are calculated based on the coefficient k=1,5.
3. TERMINAL FEES FOR FREIGHT UNITS/VEHICLES WITHOUT DRIVER / per unit
2.1 Trailers and semi-trailers 9 €
2.2 Other freight units/vehicles 15 €
Other services offered are charged according to the TLG Stividor OÜ price list.
Value Added Tax (VAT) is added to all prices, in accordance to the regulation and in the rate effective in the Republic of Estonia.