CURRENT TRAVEL UPDATES AND COVID-19 INFORMATION
IMPORTANT TRAVEL ADVICE REGARDING COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS
OFFICIAL HEALTH AUTHORITY WEB PAGES
LATEST ROUTE TRAFFIC PLAN
Due to Covid-19 destination countries may have their own restrictions and conditions on entry for travellers. Kindly check the government websites if you are allowed to cross the border. Tallink Silja follows the guidelines of the destination countries and no separate paperwork is needed to board the ships.
Note! Travel restrictions are subject to change on a short notice. As a traveller you are responsible for ensuring that you fulfill the requirements of your destination and possible transit country.
TRAVELLING TO ESTONIA
As of 18th June, 2022 COVID certificate is no longer required for travel to Estonia.
Read more about travelling to Estonia Kriis.ee.
TRAVELLING TO FINLAND
As of July 1, 2022, border checks will return to pre-pandemic procedures.
Read more details about travelling to Finland from Finnish Border Guard website.
TRAVELLING TO SWEDEN
As of 1 April 2022, there is no longer an entry ban to Sweden. Normal entry requirements apply.
Read more on Swedish Police web site
- Finnish Health Authority:
- Estonian Health Authority:
- Swedish Public Health Agency:
For further information, please contact our customer service.
- ROUTES IN OPERATION
- HELSINKI-TALLINN and v.v., several departures daily with fast ferries Megastar & Star
- HELSINKI-TALLINN overnigh cruise with Silja Europa until 14.8.2023
- HELSINKI-STOCKHOLM and v.v., with Silja Symphony & Silja Serenade
- TURKU-ÅLAND-STOCKHOLM and v.v., daily morning & evening departures with Baltic Princess & Galaxy until 11.9.2022
From 12.9.2022 with one vessel Baltic Princess
- TALLINN-STOCKHOLM and v.v., with Baltic Queen, departure every other day
- ROUTES PARTIALLY SUSPENDED (for regular passenger traffic)
- TALLINN-STOCKHOLM: Victoria I route traffic postponed until 31.12.2022.
- RIGA-STOCKHOLM: Isabelle route traffic postponed until 31.12.2022.
- Check detailed timetables