Save on Helsinki-Tallinn route
If you travel frequently between Tallinn and Helsinki, we recommend serial tickets! There are up to 6 daily departures from both cities, so we are sure you will find a suitable schedule for your needs. Choose suitable type of serial ticket for your purposes - you can choose either flexible serial ticket that is valid for all Tallink Shuttle departures, or serial ticket that is exclusively for Star departures.
Take advantage of serial tickets
Serial tickets have always a fixed and affordable price. Serial ticket prices are always the same regardless of the day, or departure time. You can change your reservation free of charge until the end of check-in when it’s paid with serial ticket, and doesn’t have additional paid services.
Quick and easy
1. Register with your Club One number (you earn points and serial tickets will be available in app) or company number.
2. Select Traveller tickets and/or Car tickets, which you will purchase.
3. Pay for the selected serial tickets.
You may buy serial tickets (set of 8, 14 or 24) for travellers and vehicles. You can use tickets on all Tallink ships on the Helsinki-Tallinn route. You can use up to 6 serial tickets per one reservation.
Terms and conditions of Tallink serial tickets
- Serial-ticket is valid for 8x, 14x or 24x one-way trips on the Tallinn-Helsinki or Helsinki-Tallinn routes.
- Serial ticket is issued to one specified person or company, but they are not personal, and they can be shared with others.
- One passenger serial ticket is valid for one passenger on one-way trip.
- One vehicle serial ticket is valid for one vehicle on one-way travel and does not include a passenger ticket.
- Tickets are valid for 12 months after purchase.
- Serial tickets can be purchased from Tallink’s sales agencies, call center and website.
- You can use up to six serial tickets in one booking
- In Online booking, the serial ticket is always automatically connected to the first leg of the roundtrip.
- There is no penalty fee for changing the ticket paid with a serial ticket and you can change the ticket until the end of the check-in, excluding the bookings that have additional paid services that have their normal changing/cancellation fee (e.g. meals).